Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One, Little Two, Little Three


...Little Indian ...Anyone know that song?

I love how this card turned out. I only have a few copic markers (well, a few compared to most stampers). And some are pretty random (got 'em at my local scrapbooking store). So I have a hard time blending/ shading sometimes. For this, I chose green, red, and brown to color this exotic Anya. She turned out pretty cool and earthy. Luckily, I had a PP that featured her coloring. Although the pp looked pretty modern, the hambly wood grain & mesh brought it back down to earth.

Supplies:
CS- Bazzill
PP- Scenic Route Rd, Hambly
Sticker- Hambly
Stamp- Anya, The Greeting Farm
Ink- Memento
Markers- Copic
Misc- ribbon, mesh

Anyway, hubby's current car is really old so we were thinking of buying a new one. Because of our growing family, he wanted to get this:

Sienna.


But I really wanted this:
Highlander SUV/ Hybrid.


Or even this....HAHA!
Porsche Cayenne.


But I think we need to be practical. We definitely cannot afford a porsche (right now). Plus, I really do care about the environment so I don't want a gas guzzler. And because I'm short, I have a hard time getting into an SUV much less putting a car seat in!

Decisions, decisions (when you're a grown up!)...

Thanks for visiting! Toot-a-loo!!

3 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love the colors you used for Navajo Anya! Very cute!

We're so grown up now. I never thought we'd want a minivan too. *lol*

Ady said...

I think you should get the Toyota Highlander. You can get it with a spoiler/step ladder thing. My hubby drove his friends and was very impressed with it and it's great on gas. Your cards are really cute.

Angie said...

How exciting! Can't wait to find out what you get.