Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blessings



Wanted a 'no-frills' kind of card for my cousin. He is turning 33 afterall. So I thought this robot stamp from Stampin' Up was perfect! Used Simply Luxe, 3 bugs in a rug, and 7 gypsies for the patterned papers. Also, used a Stampin' Up punch to create that spiral bound notebook type of look!

Was reading through my Google Reader of blogs and came across Angie's. She is giving away this blog candy and I want it!!! So cute! She's in the mood for giving because of all the blessings that are happening in her life! So wonderful!

As for the baby front....




Seriously thinking about getting / making these cute pom-poms for Matthew's Christening reception.

2 comments:

sunghee said...

Ackkkk~~~ I wasn't going to buy that robot stamps from SU, but after seeing your creation, I'm very tempted. Very cute. Love the notebook paper bg, too.

I saw DIY pom-pom kits by Martha Stewart on sale at local Michaels recently. Do you have M store near by?

Love, Sunghee

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love it! That little robot is so cute and fun to color, isn't it?

The pom poms are cute! I have some Martha Stewart ones I bought for Claire's bridal shower that I didn't use, do you want them? They're hues of teal. Let me know!