Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Boys!



IMG_0408

A super quick card for my co-worker who is expecting a boy!

I had gotten a 12 x 12 paper pack from K & Company and it's my go-to pack for my baby or preggo cards. Reminding myself now not to do that again. I get bored easily if I use the same paper, or stamps, for that matter...LOL!

And speaking of little boys... we had done a 3 D/ 4 D ultrasound of baby-boy-to-be. Basically, this ultrasound provides three dimensional images of the fetus. I know some people are a little freaked out by this. My mom, being one of them, had refused our invitation to come 'see' what the baby looks like for the second time. She says, "It looks like the baby is melting." Kinda true. But for me, it is magical.

{A little warning though. The babe may look 'deformed' because of the way the image is reflected or because the baby is 'smushed' in my belly}.

















Aww, he is so cute! And I want to pinch and kiss those cheeks! To me, he is looking like his daddy here.

And some news about the bigger tot: his second birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks. I was truly inspired by her son's high seas party. Even if Mattie's Christening had sort of a nautical theme, I decided to do one again.

And lo' and behold!! I saw The Greeting Farm's May 2011 newsletter. And am sooooo excited for this to come out:



Too late for invites but maybe thank you cards??? AAAACKKK!! I LOVE!!!

tootaloo!



6 comments:

yyam said...

What a cute card! So much to look at! And love the ultrasound pics...he looks adorable! Can't believe Matthew's gonna be 2! I remember scrapping his first birthday!

Stephanie J said...

AWWWW! Love that you went for the 3D ultrasound! We went when I was pregnant with Lily, too - definitely the coolest thing I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing the ultrasound photos!!!

That TGF set will be SO fun to use if you go with a nautical theme... I don't think I'm doing any themes for Lily's bday - just the same old 'have-the-whole-family-over-&-BBQ' type party! (I cannot believe our babies are almost 2 already!!!)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Amy said...

That card is cute, cute, cute! You may be a bit bored with the papers but you sure do work magic with them! :)

And those pics of the new little guy are amazing! You must be so anxious to welcome him into the world!

KanataNewf said...

awww this is so cute...and you shared your pic of your little peanut! Won't be long now!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Wow, super cute. TFS such a special moment.
Hugs
Tanya