Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting Into Shape!

IMG_0416

Good Monday morning, everybody!

For today, I have a shaped card to show you. I think this is only the second or third shaped card I've made, not including the easel ones I've created. It's also for the "Get into Shape" challenge over at Some Odd Girl.

Now I don't own any nestabilities or Cuttlebug or any other fancy machines. I simply used a CD case holder to trace my circle and proceeded to cut! LOL!

Remember the birthday goodies that I received from Amy? I was talking about them here.

IMG_0400

All the supplies I used were from the kit minus the cardstocks and punch.

Besides SOG, I discovered another lovely blog. Here at the Twinery, I learned how to do those blooming twines coming out of the buttons. With the pregnancy, my already-stubby fingers have gotten a bit swollen and so, they didn't quite come out as pictured....teehee. I am starting to love twine!

Anyway, that's it from me for now. Hope you have a stellar day!

6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious!

Sarah Rice said...

such a stunning card! love the punched edges!

thanks for playing with us at some odd girl!

Zarah said...

So CUTE!

Thank you for playing with us at Some Odd Girl this fortnight! :D

Unknown said...

Just so cute Corinne! Love the colors! Thanks for being Odd with us!

Amy said...

Aren't you a clever girl tracing the cd like that, it really does create a perfect card size. :)
And I'm so glad to see you enjoying your b-day goodies, this card looks fantastic Rinne!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Aww, so cute! I love the shape and how you created a decorative edge. :) Awesome bday goodies! :)