Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Quick Note

IMG_0405

Good Sunday mornin' everybody!

It's my weekend off & so, I am getting some crafting done...hooray!

What motivates me most is when I get new supplies, especially stamps! This cutie is Love Letter Kaylee from Some Odd Girl. I just loooove her off-beat big calves (as I had always been self-conscious about mine, even in my skinny days). She is so much fun to color too!

Supplies are CS and alpha PP from American Crafts, lined PP from Luxe, flower stickers from K & Company, and miscellaneous ribbon.

Sorry to be so quick! Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

sunghee said...

soooo cute! makes me happy looking at it.

Amy said...

Awww... SO pretty! Kaylee is one of my faves too and I just love how this card came together with her. Way to rock the SOG stamps! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Ooh! What a cute card and the image is so adorable - I may have to add her to my collection soon. :)