Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Computations & such

Photobucket

Thank you so much for continuing to tune in!

I know I haven't been around much lately. And I haven't been satisfied with my creations as much because I feel so rushed in making them. But I'm so glad I still got to craft despite these busy times at work, at home, with friends, and the babe.

My card today features Paper Works Co.'s Buckley Tinheart. The papers are from past Taylored Expressions' Key Ingredients kits.

I wanted to make a 'guy' card today because it is my dear son's birthday. Am hoping to have another post later about Mattie's first birthday :).

Hugs,

5 comments:

Amy said...

OMGosh that little robot is just the sweetest and your card is SO cute Rinne!
Oh and a big huge HAPPY B-Day to Mattie too! :)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Awesome Rinne!
Hugs
Tanya

yyam said...

Oh, this is adorable!

Happy birthday Mattie! Hugs!

Ady said...

Sorry I've been MIA... Too much going on and too tired to blog too. I love the cake topper from the previous post. Beautiful... I'm letting you know as your blog buddy... Don't go over budget... Save your money for when they truly know what they want and they can actually enjoy it. I speak from 11 years of experience from a little boy that is always telling me "Mom, is that for you or for me because I didn't want that". Agghhh.. LOL

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

great card! I'm glad you're still able to find creative time despite the craziness around you! :)