Monday, July 12, 2010

LCOM's card for kids

Photobucket

Morning!

It's Monday so I have another card for you for the LCOM challenge this week. And that is, to make a kid's card!

And we mean a card for a kid LITERALLY! Not for their parents. I know sometimes I'm guilty of making a kid's card that's geared towards their mommy's likes!

The alphabet PP reminds me of school. And the quirky alligator is just too cute for words! Of course, you can't be more kiddie-like than Sassafras (sticker) and even Love Elsie (caption and heart stickers).

If you play along and win, you could win a prize and post one of these on your blog!






Sometimes, the prize may be even to be a Guest Designer for one week! How cool is that??

Hope you join me and the rest of the CDT! You have till Saturday, July 17th, AST.

Jerusha Borden
Danielle Casello
Anita Mulcahey
Corinne R. Mercado <----You are here :)
JJ Sobey
Emily Thompson
Melissa Wright
Sandi Johnson (CDT Coordinator)

Love,

6 comments:

yyam said...

This is really cute! Love the bright colors and the buttons! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! I love the rainbow colors!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!

KanataNewf said...

Awww....this is very original. Love the chompy alligator.

Amy said...

Love this card! It just shouts 'kid' to me, with the background paper and crazy alligator! It's perfect! :)

sunghee said...

Cute card! Love it very much and I'm sure any kids would love it, too. Hope I'll find time to make some kid cards this week.