Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Some Home Shopping and Shopping at Home....

Photobucket

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

My card for this beautiful Wednesday features My Little Shoebox. I just love these prints and thought it was a good time to finally use them. These birdies and houses are just too cute!

Speaking of homes...

We will be finding out very soon whether we get this one house we fell in love with. Actually the DH fell in love with the backyard. Things are looking hopeful, but if it somehow it falls through...I guess it is back to the drawing board.

I am praying REALLY hard and crossing my fingers!

And I could finally have my own craftroom.... I would love to create one as beautiful as hers. April's talent is in jewelry making but her studio is just so gorgeous and inspiring!

Anyway, I've got some online shopping to do....at ATS for more of Amy's exotic mermaids and also at Gina K's for some ink pads! :)

Love,

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling! Good luck with the house!

yyam said...

This is adorable! I love MLS! :)

How lovely to get your own craftroom! Hope you get a house your family loves! :)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Hope it all works out for you Rinne, I know how stressful house shopping can be.
Love the card,
Hugs
Tanya

Lalo said...

Your right that house is too cute :)
Good luck on the house and have fun shopping>>>wish I was doing some shopping too :(

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! Good luck with the house!!!

KanataNewf said...

Ah this is so very cute! Best of luck with the house hunting!

Ady said...

I'll be praying for you too. I hope you get the house you want. That studio is beautiful... TFS

Amy said...

I've got everything crossed and prayers are sent for you to get your perfect house!
This is just about the cutest card I've seen, love those crazy birds! I love how the ribbon looks like a street behind your lovely home! :)