Friday, May 14, 2010

Come One, Come All!

Photobucket

Hmmm, I know what you are thinking...

This looks familiar, eh?

I actually made this one first. It's the outside cover of my baby's 1st birthday invitation. Except the title now says "Come One, Come All" instead of "Little Star."

This is the inside:
Photobucket

So my dear little sis has helped me again with the graphics! And I helped with the design and composition. The printing style gave it a true vintage feel!

Aside from the invitations, I did a mini-photoshoot to create posters for the hall.

Here are more of my favorites!





Photobucket

Have a great Friday!

4 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Ok, Your son is absolutely the most adorable little boy. I love how artistic your photos are. I hope your family feels your enthusiasm. However judging by his smile, I think he does.
Hugs
Tanya

sunghee said...

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!
Girl~~~ YOu are sooo creative! I LOVE everything about the whole thing!!!! WOW~~~~ the props and the mustache is great. Mattie is an awesome model!

Amy said...

LOL! I knew your photos would be awesome, but they are beyond...I can't help but smile and feel all the fun Mattie was having! You're amazing Rinne! I love the invitation, your li'l sis is quite good at design & composition, too fun! You've got me looking forward to the party!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love the invitation! The pics from the photoshoot are so cute! I can't believe he kept the mustache on - my kids would freak out!

Can't wait to PARTY! :)