Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm so lucky!

And so another week is here! Wasn't it just Christmas? The year is going by sooo fast!

So, ever since I put out a blog candy, I've been winning some of my own! I think I've won 3-4 in the last month! That's karma for ya :)!

My latest one came in the mail a couple of days ago. This one is actually from Stephanie's contest-- She was our leader from International Ink during TGF's Royal Battle.



There's so much cool stuff, especially some knick knacks from Gauche Alchemy. They have such whimsical and cute embellishments! Right in the middle of my winnings is a card Stephanie made -- so pretty!

And then, I also received a package from another International Ink teammate -- Sheena sent me over some stamps from Paper Works Company. She was so generous and I got a couple of the stamps on my wish list! I cannot wait to show creations here in the future!

Of course, my favorite part of Sheena's package is her card:



Isn't it gorgeous? I am just falling in love with Tilda so I just adore this image! And look at those layers and inked edges! Fabulous! And I am thrilled with those flowers-- I gotta learn how to make them!



If it wasn't adorable enough, I opened it up and realized it's an easel card. LOVE!!!!

Thank you sooo much, ladies! I'm so glad to have met you!!

XO,

4 comments:

yyam said...

Ahhh...always nice to receive lovelies in the mail! That's good karma for you! :)

Lalo said...

WOW you are lucky, pass some of that luck my way :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Wow, you've definitely been lucky! Now share some with me! :)

Ady said...

Wow!!! You are on a lucky streak...That rak looks yummy... You definitely have to share with your BFF. LOL