Friday, August 19, 2011

Pucker Up!

IMG_1969

Happy Friday, everyone!

Over at PaperWorks Company, our recipe challenge for today is lemons, limes, and coconuts!! Doesn't that theme make you think of some yummy margaritas? LOL!!

Since I don't have PWCO stamps that would coincide with a nice, cold fruity concoction, I thought I'd just make the card using the colors and these fun stickers. Although, ya gotta pretend that round fruit is really brown and not orange-ish :).

As you can see here, Charlotte and Jacob from the Love Freckle Stamps are on a date. Which brings me to this song:

"Charlotte and Jacob
Sitting on a bench
K-I-S-S-I-N-G..."


Yes, folks, I am in my 30's -- LOL!!!

Supplies:
Stamp- Love Freckle Stamps -
The First Date (from Little Loud Stamps, sold at PWCO).
CS- American Crafts (green). Neenah (white).
PP- Bo Bunny (green).
Imaginisce.
Stickers- Imaginisce.
Misc- Copics. Tim Holtz Distressing ink. Thread. Ribbon.


Remember that you have a chance to win two stamps OR a PaperCard Kit -- just enter two of this month's challenges. Now head on over to the lovely Tanya's blog for her version of the recipe.

Have a great weekend!




4 comments:

Tanya R said...

Hi Rinne, LOVE your take. It has me giggling. Wonder if the gift has breath mints in it LOL Or perhaps sour candies?
Hugs
Tanya

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Your card is too cute! Love it!

Amy said...

This is just too cute, Rinne! Love the fruit, I think Ms. Orange pulls off a very believable Coconut! Love the sentiment...I wonder which will be the one to try for that first kiss! :)

Cathy P in AZ said...

You crack me up! :) Now you have me singing THAT song LOL! This is super cute and colorful!