Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Bday!



Happy birthday to my little sister, Kristine! I call her little but she's about 3 inches taller than me :).

My sister is one of my very best friends and favorite people. She has the biggest heart and has such a wonderful eye for fashion and trends.

This Wild Sprouts Gigi is perfect! She has the same short hair as my sis. And Kristine loves wearing headbands / flowers. I just made her turtleneck into a short sleeve and voila! Looks so much like lil sis!

Anyway, my sis is one of the few fans that I have for this blog. But if anyone should have a blog, it's her. She is very artistic herself and specializes & has a college degree in graphic design. She has always helped me when it comes to both big parties and small events alike. You can see from this post all of the decorations she did for my baby shower (and also her artwork). I joke around with her that she should have a side business to plan parties and I'll go in on it! :)

Used lots of roughened edges for an artistic feel. Goodies are from Studio Calico and kol laj and some American Crafts galore! TGIF!!

XOXO,



P.S. Maligayang Bati, Feliz Compleanos, Joyeaux Anniversaire, Hau'oli lā hānau Tin-tin...Ate loves you!! & Mattie loves his Ninang (Godmother)!

5 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

great card for the sister....TFS...

Randi said...

Another gorgeous creation Rinne! I always love seeing what colors, patterns, elements you mix up for the day! You are like a little card alchemist! I love that little patch of fabric! So pretty!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Happy Birthday, Tin! :)

Love the card, BFF! :)

Amy said...

LOL I love Randi's 'card alchemist' title for you... it's perfect and so is this card! I just know your sister is going to LOVE this special birthday card! :)

Kristine said...

thanks Ate (and Mattie too)! i love the card! so much so that i have it up in my cube. it dresses up my otherwise depressing desk and everyone who sticks their head in always compliments on it. love you!