Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yogini


There was a time, a long time ago, when I used to be really fit! Just two years ago, I used to run 2-4 miles five times a week!! There was even a time when I did yoga regularly (ok, ok..it was for about 6 months for both but still...).

I got really excited when TGF came out with Yoga Anya! It totally reminded me of the time I did Bikram Yoga also known as Hotbox Yoga. You performed poses in a room that's heated over 100 degrees. The stretches are supposed to be really good for your circulation and muscles. After each class, I'd feel bursts of endorphins in my whole body! It was extremely difficult ... my teacher said it was the equivalent of running 7 miles!

Anyway, I'm so glad I finally got & colored her! I used papers from my stash, and I finally decided to break into my Love, Elsie Zoe stickers. Ever since Elsie came out with a scrapbooking line, I've collected (& hung onto) each line! I embellished the embellishments (LOL) with brads from Doodlebug Designs Co. & scrapper's floss from Karen Foster. The ribbon is from My Little Shoebox, and the cloud paper is a specialty Japanese paper.

So someday, I will become fit again. And hopefully, in the near future, I will go back into being a yogini. It was hard, but exhilirating...and I've never felt better!



Namaste,

2 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

your card is too cute...very serene....hugs Liann

Amy said...

Oh, I love li'l Yoga Rinne, she's so zen! Great mix of papers and the embellished Elsie embellies are crazy cool! Fantastic card Rinne!