Monday, February 1, 2010

Sah-weet!



Happy Monday, everyone! Today is actually my 'Saturday' and I have the day off! My card above features one of the Twinkle Tots at TGF. Madelynn was so much fun to color! And I love her big flower and her long eyelashes!

I decided to leave the fabric from kol laj frayed and a bit rough around the edges. The striped red paper I got from a flower-crafting project is too linear and graphic for me. Thought it might soften it up a bit. Wish you could see just how beautiful this painted on fabric is -- this picture does not do it justice.



I also used the heart chipboard and button from the Valentines TE Key Ingredients Kit. I added some stickles for glitter and Martha Stewart twine around the American Crafts brads. The letters are from My Little Shoebox.

Ok, gotta run! We have to go to the post office and the playground is calling our names. And baby boy turned 8 months today~! Time goes by sooo fast!

Love,

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I love that fabric! What a fabbie card!

Amy said...

Another amazing card Rinne! That fabric adds so much, love it! And I love the look of twine on a card or scrapbook page!