Friday, February 5, 2010

Score Some Fun!



Hello, hello, hello!!! How are you, this fine Friday evening? Today's post is waaayyy late but I wanted to start off my weekend with a blog entry :).

I don't normally use flash for my card photos, but just got done with this, the baby boy's napping, and the sun has set!

I did a 'boy' card for TGF's FFF Mercy's 2-5 Sketch. Used one of the Twinkle Tots stamps - Max. He is soo cute with that curly hair and big eyes! What made me get him was the videogame controller (reminds me of my hubby! :)).

Supplies:
CS- Bazzill
PP- Sandylion (white) and My Little Shoebox (robots).
Sticker- Sassafras
Brads- American Crafts
Misc- GinaK CS, Copics, Japanese tape, hand-written sentiment, 3-D tape.

Hope you're having a great Friday! This weekend, we are celebrating my Godson's (Jo's son's) birthday. On Sunday, we are celebrating Valentine's here. We'll miss the last part of the Superbowl but DH swears he doesn't mind. I'm scheduled to work next Sunday so we are going out a week early :). Am not much of a steak eater, but I'm excited to try the yummy and beautiful-looking food!

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Amy said...

Super cute card Rinne! Love that robot paper with Max and your coloring is fantastic!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! I love how perfect it is for a boy! :)