Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Super Woman



Good morning, folks! Today's post is super quick. I have about 7 minutes to do this.

This card is for my good friend, U. She is a superwoman in that she manages being a mom, being a full-time student, excelling at work, and managing real estate!

I took a bunch of random strips of PP from Cosmo Cricket, Studio Calico, MLS to make a collage behind this Amazing Duo cutie from TGF. My friend, U (& her sons) are nature-lovers and deals with lots of documents for work & school. Hence the mixture of flowers and tabs. The little sparkly jewels are from Kaiser Crafts. The ribbon is from Love, Elsie.

Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is adorable!

Randi said...

So cute!! I love all the strips of DP and ribbon! Your friend will love it!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! U will definitely love it! Love how you colored her so "ethnic" too. :)

Amy said...

Super card for a super gal I'm sure! Such a fun mix of papers... always inspiring Rinne!