Saturday, February 20, 2010

Super Hero!



Put away the frills and flowers...I am in the mood for a BOY card today! And lemme tell you, I am so in awe of the Amazing Duo stamp at TGF!

Super simple card -- the PP is from Fancy Pants Design and stickers are from Love, Elsie. The circle sticker is from Sassafras.

And the size of these stamps are so cute! This l'il character kinda reminds me of my little fella, especially his hair :). How many of you Asians had the "bowl" haircut? I know I did!! Hehe!

Up, up, and away...I'm off to feed my babe!

4 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! This is just the cutest card, Rinne! I love the papers you used and the placement of your embellies looks perfect! Fabulous!!

sunghee said...

heeheehee. so cute! hmmm... kinda reminds me of Mattie...

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

LOVE!

I can't wait for my Duo set to come in the mail already! *lol*