Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Angel Love



Unfortunately, this is another sympathy card :(. My friend, A, has had a tough year. This is the second death in her family along with other tragedies. This will be a group card, and I wanted her to know that she is not alone during these difficult times. I want her to know that she is loved and supported by many people.

The sketch I used is from ICS # 52. The stamp is Angel Anya & the CS is from Bazzill. The PP with the flower is from My Mind's Eye. The other PP are from my stash. The rub-ons are Daisy D's and the rhinestones are from K & Company. I also used Liquid Applique (my first time using & i'm addicted!) and Inkssentials white opaque pen.



Anyway, I have work for the next couple of days so I'll see you on the weekend! Happy Hump Day!

XOXO,

7 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I need to use this Anya more.

Debs said...

they are really difficult sympathy cards, but yours is gorgeous, its strange how things happen in life, but your friend is very lucky to have you. Thanks for joining us at ics,

Posh Designs said...

What a gorgeous card, fabulous coloring! Your friend is very blessed to have caring friends like yourself by her side during tough times. Beautiful interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us over at ICS! ~ Nini xox

Jackie said...

I love your card, what a shame it's for such a sad occasion.
Thanks for taking the ICS challenge this week.

Amy said...

Angel Anya is beautiful as is the card, Rinne! So sorry it's for a sad time, but it has to help her to know how much you all care for her!

Callie said...

very pretty. thank you for joining us at ICS this week.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! I think I saw this card over on your unit when I was hanging out with Val and the gang when I was flex RN the other night. I was like, "Dang! my girl rocked another Anya card!" :)