Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LOVE Day 2010



Good Tuesday (late) evening to y'all....at least on the West Coast! I've been really busy these past couple of days, and so I thought I'd blog before work tomorrow.

I've got a couple more Valentine's cards to show you. This one was made with C.C. Design's Flower Power stamps.

The supplies I used are not from your typical paper crafting companies... and I thought that was cool. PP is from Jillibean Soup. The tags are from Daisy Bucket Designs. The sentiment is from Imagination Project, and the pearls are from Recollection. Misc are the flower/brad from Heidi Grace Designs, Martha Stewart punch, and copics.

I hope you all had a Happy V-Day. I did! Even if we didn't get to celebrate on the exact date, my DH & I still had fun. We watched Valentine's Day (it was cute enough) & had dinner at Alexander's Steakhouse.



Here's a pic of the flowers that my DH got for me....so sweet!



This was actually at the end of the meal.. each table gets a free cotton candy. So fun!



My hubby holding up his Wagyu beef Certificate of Authenticity.

And below are pics of our yummy food...1) a dollop of pear sherbet to cleanse the palate. 2) King crab galore!!! 3) Truffled french fries. 4) Breakfast in Bed (that was name on the menu!). We were so stuffed!!









Here's my honey reading his card...XOXO.



And of course, here are pics of the l'il one on his first LOVE day :).



Concentrating on some heart beads.



I am a sucker for those eyes! I'm sure those 'chicks' will be too!

And here are some pics of my work's pot-luck! Lots of treats...and do you see Edward in the mix? ;)






Love,

3 comments:

Randi said...

OH WOW!!! I am drooling!! That meal is exquisite!!! And, that cotton candy would be enough to get me there!! How fun!! I am so glad you had a wonderufl Vday! And, what a cutie in that hysterical bib!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

I'm jealous! Looks like you had an awesome Valentine's Day - even if it WASN'T on the exact day, at least you got to celebrate. Here I am, waiting for mine. *sigh* Wow, your food looked amazing. I'm going to have to take Carl there! *lol* MK is getting so big! Love that shirt too!

p.s. love that you made the Gilster a card. I didn't even make one for Carl. I'm so bad. :(

sunghee said...

Ooo~~~ I love this post! Looks like you had fun!