Sunday, July 3, 2011

ABAC - Baby Keepsakes Box

Happy Sunday, everybody!

As baby boy2 is just days away from arriving, I wanted to make him a little gift. As it is now my turn to do an "Anything But A Card" Project (ABAC) at Paper Works Co..

I bought this keepsakes box for my tater tot at Hallmark and thought that I could personalize one for my upcoming bundle of joy.



IMG_1178

I first got the idea when I saw Tim Holtz's shadow box at my LSS. This box had compartments that you can take out and put back in in so many different ways.

IMG_1168

It's a perfect keepsakes box for baby2's hospital ID bracelets, first lock of hair, first tooth, etc.

IMG_1169

I simply covered it and its compartments with my pick of patterned paper and decorated with PWCO stamps.

IMG_1170

I just love the sea scene and all the different cute critters. (Pardon my coloring. I think Ollie up there is having some 'ink' problems - that is why he looks unblended, LOL!)

IMG_1181

Mattie even thought they were blocks and wanted to stack them up! :)

IMG_1177

Hope baby2 likes it :). Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!

IMG_1175


Materials Used:

Stamps- PWCO's
Aqua Amigos.

Box- Tim Holtz Ideology Configurations Shadow Box 5 x 5.

PP- K & Company's Baby Boy.

Misc- Ribbon,
Copics, Scotch 3M adhesives.

Have a fab day!


4 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Who rocks the ABAC challenges? Rinne does. Wooohoo, this is A+
Hugs
Tanya R

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Awesome project! Its perfect and I can't wait to see it filled! :)

yyam said...

Oh yes! What a fabulous idea!!!:)

Amy said...

Super cute project, this is such a fun idea! :)