Saturday, July 30, 2011

Another Year Older

IMG_1861

I don't know about you, but there are times when I color my images first and then pick out my paper and embellishments. Then there are other times when I have my 'vision' for the card and then color accordingly.

In this case, I picked the card elements last. But to my surprise, the balloon stickers (on the left, the more muted/ smaller balloons that are not popped out) matched the balloons on the image. Ahhhhh, it was meant to be!! :):):)

Supplies:
Stamp- C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Birthday Gretel Rubber Stamp
PP- Bella Blvd (dots). Basic Grey (orange with people).
Stickers- Basic Grey.

Have a great day! See you in a bit for my 'A Week in the Life.'


3 comments:

KanataNewf said...

You know, I rarely colour images ahead of time. Maybe I should start if I can turn out cards as sweet as this one! Absolutely adorable!

Amy said...

She looks amazing Rinne, such a super cute card! Love the color scheme and the kids paper is the perfect background! LOVE it!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! I love how the ballons match the paper! :) So clever!