Friday, July 15, 2011

Beautiful Blush.

IMG_1596

When I saw the new Blush Society at TGF, I knew I had to spend my gift certificate that Jo gave me for my birthday.

Something about the pixie-like faces, long flowing hair, and vintage vibe bring so much charm to me. For Blush Babette, I thought these papers from Authentique would be perfect.

Especially since these lovely petals could be curled up to add more dimension! Yellow + gray = a new fave combination of mine.

IMG_1598

The stamps were smaller than I thought but they still leave a dynamic impression! Added a flower from Prima and a leather ribbon from Bo Bunny. And I adore the Blush Hello background, stamped with Ranger's Jenni Bowlin ink.

IMG_1593

Have a rad Friday!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous pairing! I have that Authentique paper on order and I love seeing it used! Beautiful flowers and I love the touch of red you brought in to the yellow and grey combo and your coloring of Babette is fabulous! Awesome card!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty and those stamps are perfect for your style!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Oh wow girl. How do you do it? My creativity and planning went out th window due to tiredness when I had my girls. You are my hero.

Those flowers rock girl.

Hugs
Tanya