Friday, July 29, 2011

A Week in Rinne's Life - Day Three

My third day with A Week in The Life - 7/28/11. Wish my pics were as good as Ali Edwards' but these'll have to do.

I'm starting to take less and less pics but then again, this was a pretty uneventful day. Didn't take any shots with my iPhone this time. The last pictures were taken with our point and shoot though.


Becoming more independent with eating.




... still spilling some milk though...




DH's turn to cook.




Stop taking pictures already, Mommy! I'm cold!




Outfit one. And then, I pooped all over.




Outfit two :).




My sis comes over to play with the tater tot.




Then read to him and tried to put him down for a nap.




Blurry pic of the l'il one's dimple.




If I get to color one image or make one card per day, I'm happy.




Off to my parents' house for a mini-family reunion.




My Tita (Auntie) is here from Canada!




Future architect?? Or engineer?




My other Auntie - first time meeting Oliver.



Playing with Apollo, my other sister's doggie.


Got stuck in the toy bin! LOL!




Thanks for visiting,


3 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Looks like it was a busy, family filled day!

Amy said...

What a busy day! Isn't family great! It's so nice your aunts got to meet Oliver while he is a little snuggle bug...as they get older they tend to not like all the hugging! ;)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

They're both getting so big!!! I can hardly believe it! :)