Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love Life & Life Will Love You Back


IMG_1574

Good morning, everyone!

A card made post-baby, and I'm quite proud of myself! Sure, it took me about three days to finish but it's ALL good! I am just happy to be crafting!

In fact, at every free moment, I find myself perusing around the house making piles of patterned papers & colored images or photos here and there. I have about three piles right now of what would be future cards and lay-outs, hee hee! It sure is taking a lot of time but I am very determined!!

For my card today, I found an American Crafts tag that has my current favorite quote:


pic source

I made a card to go around it and thought this could be used for a birthday, a pick-me-upper, anything. I get bored with standard sentiments... maybe that's why I don't really buy any. Unless, of course, the font is unique or fun like at Paper Smooches :).

I used SOG's Balloon Kaylee, with patterned papers from Studio Calico Day dreams (mady by Cosmo Cricket) and Crate Paper's Emma's Shoppe Collection in Fabric. The tags are from AC.

Pretty quick and simple!

Have a funtabulous one!





6 comments:

KanataNewf said...

This is absolutely adorable!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I love these complementary colors together!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the buttons, and the image, yes she is adorable too.
Hugs
Tanya

Amy said...

Beautiful card, Rinne! Love how you've done the row of flowers behind her...fabulous! Cheery colors and I love the sentiment!

When I saw the AC Amy Tangarine I immediately thought of you! :)

yyam said...

So sweet! Love the color combo! And awesome coloring! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So lovely! Love the fabulous colors and that stamp is just too cute!