Sunday, July 31, 2011
A Week In Rinne's Life - Day 5
It's Saturday, July 30th, and I'm on my fifth day of A Week in the Life. The day consisted of:
1. Fun in the bath.
2. Cute shoes for boys.
3. Going to my parents' for lunch.
4. My mom cooked food tailored for post-partum women/ milk-production. Lots of soupy dishes with veggies and protein, mussels.
5. Blurry pic of my mom giving Mattie a piggy back ride.
6. Going to my LSS and meeting up with Suzy, Ashley, and Jo (who hooked me up with a ride! Thanks, girlie!).
7. Buying some cupcakes. I got to taste the chocolate with strawberry mousse and a vanilla with ganache.
8. Then, tagged along some more with Jo and her daughter, M, and picked up some dinner at my favorite Hawaiian joint.
9. M is sooo adorable!
10. Home with my boys (the little one has a lot of gas :().
XO & please stay tuned for my other post today (an ABAC creation!),