Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Tanya!

Photobucket

Good Tuesday morning to y'all! Happy birthday to my new friend in blogland, Tanya! Tanya is my teammate in the TGF Royal Battle. Thank you all for your support! We're hoping to move on to Round 5!

Made a card using the gatefold technique. It was a lot of fun! The above pic is when the card is partially open. The pic below is when it's fully closed (had to use my candles to hold it :)).



Here's a pic of the inside:



Used my new Chef Jules stamp from In Style. I must say that although I love my favorite stamps -- Anya -- I REALLY love coloring in the big eyes of these Anime ones. So adorable!

For the PP, I used Doodlebug Design Inc and Junkitz. The sticker inside is Love Elsie and the sentiment is hand-written.

toodles,




P.S. Have a great birthday, Tanya!

6 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Thanks so much Rinne! This is one fabulous card!
Hugs
Tanya

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

yyam said...

This is so cute! Love that image! :)
Happy birthday to Tanya! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! That image is too cute!

Randi said...

Adorable birthday card Rinne! The papers are so cute!
I just caught up on all your marvelous posts and left you some love.

Did I just read on Tanya's blog that today is your birthday?? If so, big BIRTHDAY hugs to you!!!!!

Amy said...

This card is so cute and fun... and perfect birthday card! :)