Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Things To Do.
Things To Do Today (X's mean done!):
1. Class for work. X
2. Shop for birthday outfit for a photo session. X
3. Shop for nieces. My favorite local children's store closed :(. Found cute gifts at this store. X
4. Post office to mail out blog candy & get stamps. Aren't these art stamps lovely? I should save some! X
5. Get lunch (wild mushroom & grilled chicken pizza with whole wheat crust). Yumm-O! X
6. Make invitation for Mattie's party.
7. Work on favors.
8. Start on upcoming projects.
As you can see, I still have lots to do! So I'll make this post quick. Did a super-simple card. Coloring and embellies are minimal. I left my buttons naked.
Supplies are from Taylored Expressions' April Key Ingredients Kit (CS, PP, buttons), Sassafras (stickers), Two Scoops Rice Designs (stamps, sentiment).
I got my Sassafras stickers from Torendi. And one of my cards with those stickers is featured on their blog. Yay! :)
Peace Out! So excited for Glee tonight!