Monday, October 17, 2011

Blonde Twisted Sister

IMG_2892

Hi everyone!

Hope you're not yet tired of seeing my Twisted Sisters projects. :)

When I color my images, I try to make them look like the recipient. Do you do the same? Here's one of MK's main preschool teachers.

Here's a different take on TS Oleander, this time with blonde hair.

All of the supplies except for the CS, twine, and pearls are from Reminisce. Sorry to cut so short. Got a busy day today! But I'll see you tonight - 9 pm PST for another post!

Hugs,

8 comments:

yyam said...

So cute! :)

Arabella said...

Oooh I like this one the best so far Rinne! I love that orange and blue colour combo!

I do try to colour my images to look like the recipient too.

Arabella

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Your work is always FABULOUS my dear. Sorry for the confusion I am ABAC this month and next. I stood in for Danielle a few weeks back.
How are you doing?
Hugs
Tanya

Creations by Shirl said...

She has that so innocent look on her face.... great color choices...
Have a super day Rinne!

*Alison* said...

oh my heavens.. your colors are WONDERFUL.. and your coloring is amazing.. Yes.. I do the same..sometimes I try to make the image look like the recipient.. :) Soo cute! LOVE that image..

hugs

ps-the haunted house is an svg file (link is on the blog now ;) and the papers are from echo Parks new halloween line hugs

Lisa said...

I absolutely love this adorable image! That look on her face is so sweet and as always, you did a fabulous job coloring her, Rinne!! What a beautiful project :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

eva said...

aww, she looks so pretty and sweet as a blonde! i really have to dig her out and make something.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! I try to make the images look like the recipient too, but sometimes I'm not good at it. *lol* I usually color the image for whatever I'm in the mood for that day. :)