Sunday, October 2, 2011

Custom stamp



No crafty post for today, peeps!

But just wanted to blog about this cute stamp I bought last Spring but never blogged about (at least I don't think I ever talked about it here).

Bought this at Kozue's etsy. I emailed her a picture from my DH & I's wedding day and she custom made this stamp.

This'll be good for thank you cards, wedding invitations, even scrapbooking. :)

She does great work and is very accomodating -- she re-drew/ carved my nose/ eyebrows about 4-5 times because they didn't look right to me. Very, very patient, haha!

I'd like another one of our whole fam next.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!



P.S. If you're new to my blog and curious about the original picture Kozue copied from, it's this:



I say "new" because if you've been a follower for a while, you've seen this pic about a hundred times now, LOL! It's my favorite wedding pic, and I'm always posting it. :)

8 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Rinne - this is darn stinkin' cute, your stamp is just perfect as your pic.... Wow she did it exactly I'm blown away by this....
Awesome girlfriend....
And your wedding pic is so so gorgeous, such a cute matching couple, love that bouquet of flowers too....

SuiLan said...

Super cute Rinne! Lovely wedding photo and yes you had nice wedding colors too!

Susan said...

Hi Rinne!

Wow, what a great idea! That stamp is amazing and I love your idea of how to use it. I just love this picture of you and your hubby, such a beautiful picture!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Lalo said...

Yeah I think I've seen that photo before??? Nah you know I have...I'm one of your "ol'time" followers...LOLs
anyhoo that stamp is super super fab...totally need one of the family!!!

Ady said...

LOL, I may have since this photos once or twice before. It's a beautiful photo... I just caught up on a bunch of post. Life has been hectic for me. I love your cards. The challenge one is beautiful with all the colors.

KanataNewf said...

Wowsers - that IS an amazing stamp! I think it came out great!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

How cute is your stamp!!! Love it! :)

Lisa said...

Wow, Rinne, this stamp is just perfect! The photo is so beautiful and the stamp is a perfect rendition! Gorgeous!! :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com