Monday, October 24, 2011

SCRSC # 66



Hi everyone, and welcome to SCRSC # 66. Our challenge for this week is no coloring!

IMG_2944

I did some paper piercing and just stamping with my regular black ink. I also wanted to mix up vintage and cutesy again :). I used Karber's Reading Millie and for the papers, I used Graphic 45. That strip of the plain alpha paper is actually from a real school book. And the memo tag is from Creative Imaginations Project (too bad they went out of business). The twine is from Martha Stewart and the brads are from Making Memories.

Hope you all get to play along! I had to think really hard about what I'd do for this - it's refreshing to challenge yourself once in a while! LOL!

Remember, you have to use a Sparkle Creations image on your project! Please see the blog for more information.

For more inspiration, pls hop on over to each of the DT's blogs!

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Store
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog
Alice Wertz
Amy Tsuruta (October Guest DT)
Corinne Mercado <--You are here!
Kadie Ensley
Kim Yu
Margie Cortina
Mary Johnson
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft

Tootaloo!!

13 comments:

yyam said...

Awww...so cute! Love that you colored just one image...cool effect! :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card!. I like the combination of papers and the stamps. Very beautiful!! :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a cool card.... The colored one in the center pops it out even more.....great set of papers and perfect combo on your layout.....
I really like this card....
Have a super day!

Mary J said...

Such a brilliant and creative take on the challnge Rinne - love it!

Arabella said...

This is so cool Rinne! I love that paper and the way you have stamped Millie three times! It's such a cool effect!

Arabella

Unknown said...

Such a fun card, Corinne! I love this sweet image paired with all of your fun backgrounds!

Amy said...

No coloring?! I know for sure that one would have stumped me, LOL!
But you were so smart doing the paper piecing to pair with the two outline only images... this card is SO cute! :)

~amy~ said...

sooooo CUTE!!!!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This totally ROCKS!
Hugs
Tanya

eva said...

aww, what a cute little image and card! love that the image is repeated!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

oh my goodness! This is just the cutest card! Definitely a favorite :) I love the multiple images and how you paper pieced her! Fun papers, just love this card so much :)
hugs, margie

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Very cute! Love the trio of stamped images! Super fabulous!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!!