Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's a bird, it's a plane...

IMG_2902

Hello, hello! Can't believe it's Thursday already! This week went by super fast!

So fast that I forgot to post this earlier to make it in time for The Deconstructed Sketch # 23. I was three hours late :(.

I really liked how this Edwin Wants a Hug image from Magnolia turned out.

I was excited to make a card with him. But am not really happy with the finished card. Maybe it was because there were too many straight lines mixed along with the curved ones. Or it could be because of the sentiment not panning out right.

Anyway, I used more of my stash. It feels great to use up old stuff :).

Supplies:

CS- Bazzill. Neenah.
DP- Basic Grey (blue graphic). Bam Pop (horizontal stripes). DCWV (brown checks).
Stickers- Cosmo Cricket's Joy Ride.
Sentiment- individual letter stamps from Studio G.
Inks- Memento. Copics.

Have a stellar day!

9 comments:

yyam said...

So cute! It always feels good to use up older stash. :)

yyam said...

So cute! It always feels good to use up older stash. :)

angie ashuk said...

I think it looks great!!! And I love using old stash stuff :)

Amy said...

He is cute standing there wanting a hug! Love that cute little helicopter and it's always awesome to get to use up some scraps! Fun card Rinne!

Creations by Shirl said...

Awww Edwin gets one big hug from me... he looks so studios, love the coloring of his outfit...and your layout is perfect, I see nothing else that's missing here.... it's just totally perfect my friend...
hugs to you & eddie boy....

Lisa said...

Aww, this is so adorable, Rinne! I want to give Edwin a big hug! As always, your coloring is just amazing! I love the colors you used, too! :D

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

eva said...

we are our biggest critics, don't you think? i love your card and that cute little helicopter. this lego stuff is really killing my crafting time but glad i got to visit you today!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

I think your card looks fabulous! You colored Edwin beautifully and I didn't even notice what you're talking about - but yes, we're our own worst critics!

SuiLan said...

This card is perfect Rinne!