Thursday, October 6, 2011

Trick Or Treat.

IMG_2527

Hi all!

I wasn't going to make any Halloween cards this year. But upon going through my craft room, I came across my older stamps. Thought I'd give these TGF cuties some love.

This scene is for a scrapbook lay-out. I plan to use it for the pics taken this year so it's not quite done. I used American Crafts for the wonderfully beautiful and eerie black PP. The grass is from DCWV and Martha Stewart fringe scissors. The fence is from Just Cuz Paperworks and a MS punch. The house is from We R Memory Keepers. Misc are the star brads.

Here's what the whole page looks like:

IMG_2526

Doesn't the Dracula look dead? Haha, I used Copics C0 and C00, and they left his skin a delicious grayish tone :).

My kiddies will be taking studio pics with their Halloween costumes on. It's another themed one like this pic. But not as elaborate. Still lots of fun though.

Toodles,

14 comments:

Lalo said...

I'm liking the way this layout looks already...can't wait to see it with photos. And I think those little guys are my favorite TGF stamps EVER!!!

SuiLan said...

Where do you ever find the time to create such cuties like this with little ones? I love it!

yyam said...

Awwww...this is adorable! Can't wait to see the kids all decked up! ;)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This made me smile. THanks, what a great page!
Hugs
Tanya

*Alison* said...

oh so cute!! this is just a wonderful scene.. I love all the little characters, and your coloring is wonderful! hugs

Susan said...

Rinne, this is adorable! I love the LO but the little trick or treaters take the cake! You did a great job on this!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Rinne~
I'm going to comment twice - this one need to post it's for your info on the question asking about the box card tutorial....
You are going to love making this box card girlfriend - damn easy..... I want you to make one and post it, okay.....
Anywho go to you tube - box card.
and it will be this video that you
click on - Box Card Tutorial-You tube 1lnng0ybmtY..
I couldn't find your email address on your blog page?

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Rinne~
Love your TGF images on your cute Halloween card.... awesome background they all look ready to go trick or treating...... great color choices too....

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Rinne~
Love your TGF images on your cute Halloween card.... awesome background they all look ready to go trick or treating...... great color choices too....

Alice said...

too cute! such an adorable scene!

eva said...

this is so cute! i love those tgf images too! yeah, i miss sunghee's posts. she can do just about anything! oh, and it's actually the teacher's aide that is leaving, not his teacher. the aides usually have a high turnover rate. well, off to pick up the little one.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Adorable! :) I didn't want to get into making cards for Halloween either, but I couldn't resist! :)

Amy said...

I'm glad these images got some love this year, they make an adorable embellishment for your layout! I can't wait to see the pics of your kiddos dressed for Halloween this year! :)

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you decided to make a Halloween card, Rinne! This is so absolutely adorable it makes me smile!! I love those sweet little trick-or-treaters!! :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com