Thursday, October 27, 2011

More Chocolate Wrappers.

IMG_2986

Ok, I'm cheating again.

And i'm not talking about my diet (what diet?).

Or, God forbid, my husband... (OMG, LOL!)

I'm talking about yet another blog post on a previous creation. Actually, these were originally cards that were tweaked a little to become chocolate bar holders. I didn't have time to make new ones for the rest of the preschool staff, so I just made do with the cards from last year. I changed a bit of their skin and hair coloring to match the ladies' looks.

Here are links for the original cards -- the Twisted Sisters are in order from left to right:

Twisted Sister Larkspur

Twisted Sister Azalea

Twisted Sister Calladium

I've got newer cards to show you later. Just trying to catch up and get ahead of my DT assignments. Before you know it, I'll be back to my full time job. *sighs*

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Lalo said...

Cheat-Smeat...I'm loving all the sweet chocolate wrappers!
and what a nice gift, personalizing the stamps...love the idea!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Great treat holder's Rinne!
And who is going to know if you cheated or not, (he,he) those are the best candies that I love to eat myself and the images even if you have them swapped over from a year or two it don't matter....They are much appreciated and make cute lil gifts...

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

These are SO sweet! and who says that this is cheating??? I do it with layouts all the time ;)
TFS! hugs, margie

Lisa said...

Rinne, these are so fabulous!! Each one is just gorgeous!! I love how you personalized them to look like the recipients!! Cheating or not, these are awesome!! :D

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Arabella said...

These are fantastic Rinne! I think they are such a lovely gift!

Arabella

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Nope, not cheating! It's another way of upcycling and you're the upcycling QUEEN! :) Love the chocolate wrappers - super cute! :)

Amy said...

Love your upcycling Rinne, love the girls on their new sweeter homes! :)
Great idea!