Saturday, October 15, 2011

Twisted Sister Jessamine Returns!

IMG_2896

Good Saturday morning, everybody!

I hope you all have something nice and exciting planned for the weekend! If not, hope it involves some relaxation.

I've got another chocolate wrapper to show you of the Twisted Sisters from Amy's Sweet November line.

This time, it's Twisted Sister Jessamine. She reminds me of how some ladies would use Halloween as an excuse to dress up a bit sexier, LOL! He he he! Not me, of course, I have that natural sultriness already, Buwahahahahahah!!!!

But, yes, Jessamine is the 'hottest' one of the group. I paired her up with some Reminisce paper, Queen & Company pearls, and those buttons and button die-cut are from my stash. The twine is from Martha Stewart and the CS is from Bazzill.

Tata for now! I'm off to a fancy crab place tonight for one of my great friend's birthday dinner. See ya tomorrow!

6 comments:

eva said...

hahaha, your post cracked me up! i've noticed even the preteen girls want to dress sexier for halloween! that just makes me worried. anyway, great project. hope you have a great weekend too!

Susan said...

You're funny Rinne! lol! This is a cute idea and you did a great job with the colors!

Hope you're having a fab weekend!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Rinne -
This is totally cute,love the image and your layout....
Yummo on the dinner!

Amy said...

LOL! I love your blog Rinne!
Awesome candy bar wrapper, I hope Jessamine's hotness doesn't melt that chocolate! ;)

Arabella said...

This is super delish Rinne! I love Jessamine's sexy halloween look!

Arabella

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Hahaha! I love the little treat you made! She's so cute! I do agree - people use Halloween to dress sexier. It's kind of funny if you think about it. I'm locking M in the closet when she's a teenager and she wants to do that! *lol*