Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!



It's officially HALLOWEEN!!!!

Since I've already shown you pics of my kiddies and my Halloween creations, thought I'd show you a pic of my sister's Halloween costume. Isn't it soo creative??

She's a deer that's mounted on the wall!!! Hilarious!!! But also kinda sad! And the best thing is she made it! From the antlers down to doing her own make-up! My sissy is a genius, I tell ya!

'Stinky' is one of her nicknames. :) And her expression? Why, a deer caught in the headlights of course!! Buwahahahahaha!!!

And since it's Halloween, I wanted to share with you an old creation of mine - it was done about four or five years ago. We had a costume party for my DH's birthday and I made a mini-album. Visit it here!

5 comments:

SuiLan said...

That was a cool project and love that costume. Such a talented and creative family you have!
Happy Halloween Rinne!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Rinne!
What a cute pic of your sister's costume.......And I hopped on over to check out your mini album such fun times you all had back then....
Great memory album...
Have a great Monday - Trick or treat!!!!

MillieRose said...

very creative and super adorable! love it :)

Cindy :) said...

Hi, what a great idea for a costume, you just know your gonna be the only one with a unique idea like that, lol
The book and those LO's are awesome, love it. now I am curious to find stuff about your wedding on your blog, the big reveal of the site for the wedding? That sounds soooo fun!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Your sister is so creative! Love her costume! :)