Monday, October 10, 2011

CAS Hello Kitty

IMG_2535

Good Monday morning, everyone!

Just a quick post from me right now...another CAS card. This time featuring my most favorite cartoon character ever: HELLO KITTY! She's from PSA essentials, and the stickers are from Fancy Pants Design.

This card also for the Deconstructed Sketch No. 21. And I think I mentioned before how HK is about an inch here. She's actually smaller! About 3/4 of an inch!

For all of you on the Pacific side of the country, I'll be back tonight with another card. Otherwise, I'll see you here tomorrow! (difference in time zone for my blog post :)).

Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Rinne~
This HK is so darn cute... she's ready for a take off...

Lalo said...

CUTE!!! I've been digging you CAS cards. The paper piercing boarder adds just the right touch to this card :)

SuiLan said...

Ugh Rinne!!!! I just love this card!!! HK is so cute as always and I love all the stickers you used!

Amy said...

Cute! I had Poochie when I was little, he was a stamp...go figure I was a stamper even then! Love the sentiment sticker with your scene and Hello Kitty is fab! Great look with the piercing going around the card too!

eva said...

hello kitty!! love her too! like your sweet card!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

cute! I'm loving those tiny little Kitties! :)