Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Flashback - tribute to my hubby

IMG_2998

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and say Happy Birthday to my DH! Here's a LO from around 2006-2007.

We are on a mini fam getaway to celebrate this and one last hurrah before I go back to work.

Of course, what it says up there isn't entirely true. I know my way around a computer now! :). In fact, I'm typing up the rest of this post on my phone. Sorry, no links though!

XO!

PS. Love me some BamPop and the tag is from Creative Imagination Project (I think that's what it's called- sadly, they went out of business!). I believe the supplies are from a scrapbooking kit from Story of My Life.

10 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Rinne, this is such a sweet LO! Happy birthday to your hubby, I hope you both have a wonderful day!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Creations by Shirl said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!
Love this layout you created......
Awww it's that time already to go back to work... Did time fly by too fast for you or what...
Have a super day Rinne...
hugs my friend...

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Happy Birthday wishes go out to your hubby. Awesome DP and layout.

SuiLan said...

All those images and paper are all so cute! And cute story!

yyam said...

So cute! Love the journaling about your sweetheart!

P/s: Love the bampop papers...I recently used them...never knew they were that old...hehe..before I started scrapbooking! :)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Oh I just adore this! I married a Geek too!
Hugs
Tanya

MillieRose said...

belated happy birthday to the hubbs! so sweet ;D

Cindy :) said...

great LO I bet he loved it....

Arabella said...

Happy Birthday Rinne's hubby! Hope you had a good one!

Arabella

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Ha! I remember this layout! And that BamPop! paper collection! Cute! :)

Happy belated to the G-ster!